THE BRUNCH RUN™
Save the Date: 10.10.21
5K + 10K
IRL Denver, Colorado + Virtual Option
Get egg-cited because our beloved annual event, The bRUNch Run™ is back in Denver, Colorado on October 10.
Join us IRL for our 7th annual bRUNch Run™ 5K + 10K on Sunday, October 10 in Denver or virtually from the comfort of your own city or town!
The bRUNch Run™ will be back at Central Park with an amazing start line and finish line with some new bells and whistles for you to take home.
This year's post-race festival will look a little different than previous years, but we promise it'll still be a grand ole' experience!
How will the bRUNch Run be structured?
- All race bibs will be mailed to all race participants prior to race day. There will not be a packet pick-up, day of pick up or day of registration.
- During the registration process you will select a start time. Each start times will have a limited group size per state and city COVID-19 restrictions.
- There won't be any water stations along the course. So, we recommend you bring your own way to hydrate.
- After crossing the finish line you will walk through our amazing "brunchway" and collect all your post-run goodies: i.e. your race medal, custom drink ware, and bRUNch Box filled with delicious, satisfying and fun brunch treats to create a #bRUNchClub experience on your own.
- Kids registrations. All children under the age of 12 can be registered as kids. This registration type includes a finisher's medal, race bib and special kids box. Kids 12+ must be registered as adults.
Can’t join us in-person? Bring the bRUNch Run to your home! Sign up to run virtually and have your bRUNch Box delivered to your door filled with delicious, satisfying and fun brunch treats to create a #bRUNchClub experience on your own. Virtual race will take place on your own schedule between October 1 and 10.
YOUR BRUNCH BOX INCLUDES
This year's scent coming soon!
The bRUNch Run is an annual fundraiser for the Denver-based nonprofit MetroCaring. The organization meets people's immediate food needs while addressing the root cause of hunger: poverty.